Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Spring Cleaning

When we began the intense cleanup after the spray foam crew pulled out, I told Steve it was like spring cleaning without the spring! I'm happy to report that I did get everything back in place upstairs last Friday as I planned. This is a shot of the loft looking toward Guest Room 1. Hopefully, I'll be able to show you more of what Steve has been doing behind that tarp on Friday.

Here's the view looking toward Guest Room 2.

Guest Room 2 is back together. The window trim will be done soon.

The master bedroom is also back to normal. No more recliner at the end of the bed!

"The wild thing" got dressed for the end of "love month." 

And, as long as we're spring cleaning, here's something I neglected to show you earlier. This is how our mailbox looked in mid-February.

Crazy, huh?

All is well in the Keweenaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.